GanttPRO in Numbers in 2020
You know it. You’ve heard it. You’ve read it dozens of times that 2020 has been, to put it mildly, a challenging year.
Overall, it is almost a history.
Reflecting on what GanttPRO online Gantt chart software as a product and our team as a unity of like-minded colleagues went through, we should say that challenges move us forward and make us stronger.
We appreciate all the contributions from our clients and partners. You are an integral part of what GanttPRO is today, and we do hope we are on a long road of collaboration.
We wish you all the best in 2021. May this year bring you new goals and their achievements, tons of happiness and success.
Let us share our achievements in 2020 with you that we are proud of:
- The overall number of new users is more than 600K.
- Users created more than 11M tasks.
- GanttPRO received 80+ awards from popular software review platforms.
- GanttPRO has been positively reviewed more than 1247 times on popular software review platforms.
- The average GanttPRO score on review platforms is higher than 4.85.
- 7 prominent new features and dozens of smaller improvements and updates were released: Task bulk change, Task time tracker, Project portfolio management, Workload management, Two-factor authentication, Single sign-on (SSO, SAML), and Public API.
- Published great 70 articles on project management and related topics on the home blog.
- Collaborated with more than 100 companies and organizations.
- Users started chats with the customer support service more than 15K times. The average customer support satisfaction rate is 89%.
- The GanttPRO team grew by 30%.
Thank you for being with us in 2020, and we are excited to meet 2021 with you.