Yes. The software allows Members to log the time they spend on tasks and milestones. Owners and Admins can log time for other team members in their projects.
You can put log values for a task you work on in two ways:
– Adding a new “Time log” column clicking on the + sign in the top right corner of the project grid.
– Going to the task settings and choosing the “Time log” field.
Note that it is logically to enter log values after you have completed a task.
Either working in the column or in the settings, you will see a window where you can enter hours, minutes, dates, and even leave necessary comments.
There, you will find two tabs: Time log itself and History where you can track who logs the time and how much, dates, and comments. Also, this is where you can edit or delete records and see the total time spent on this particular task.
To find all personal tasks you have logged time for, click on the “My time log” button on the left dashboard. Personal time log allows:
– Keeping track of the total time spent.
– Seeing the time range.
– Working with filters.
– Exporting it in one click to Excel.
– Grouping by Task name, Project, Date, and Time.
In GanttPRO, you can work with handy human-friendly date input.
You can work with the following units:
– m – minutes.
– h – hours.
– d – days.
– w – weeks.
– M – months.
For example: if you need to set 45 minutes in the “Time” column, enter 45m, etc.
Also, you can start a timer for your tasks to precisely track the time spent on them.
At the bottom of your working space, you will find the Task time tracker button.
The pop-up window looks almost like a time log window in whatever task you take from the project grid with two new options.
– You can search for any task throughout all your projects and even see the project and subproject they belong to, their dates, statuses, and assignees.
– Start timer button. Click it when you start and finish the task you need to work on.